Thursday 21 June 2012

Moving in was Never so Easy

fully furnished
I recently moved to this beautiful house overlooking the valley. The view is breath taking and the neighbors are friendly. The most amazing thing was that the house was fully furnished with all the necessary equipments but the rent is slightly higher. At least I didn’t worry about moving and assembling the furniture and other stuff.

I was most worried about moving and unpacking of the furniture, but I didn’t need any of my old stuff. I only brought two modern flatpack chairs with me that I had bought from an exhibition. All the older stuff is lying in my parent’s attic. 

A colleague of mine is also shifting house but he is not worried about moving and assembling the furniture. He has hired the services of IKEA Dublin and they are going to do all his work for him. 

services next timeI didn’t know about it! It is so easy to shift from one place to another. No hang ups, just hire their services and one is good to go. It’s a great concept and saves one a lot of time.

Anyways I will have to pay higher rent but the view would be great. You must have heard the saying, ‘the grapes were sour’ same is with me. I was so happy to get a furnished house and was ready to pay higher rent for it. But now, after knowing about IKEA Dublin services I would definitely hire their value services next time and will not fret over shifting places.

No comments:

Post a Comment